TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Cost Variation
1. Quotations are based on the current costs of production and is valid for a period of 28 days from its date or validity date included within the quotations.
2. Quotations may be accepted by the Customer in writing or verbally.
1. Smart Notebooks shall be entitled to charge the amount of any Value Added Tax payable as per the Quotation.
1. Proofs or Digital copy of publication will be supplied based on Customers request. If there is any time constraint or delay from the Customer then a digital proof may be supplied instead of printed hard copy which will be agreed with the Customer.
4. Delivery and Payment
1. Delivery will be made on agreed date with the Customer. Once the work is completed Customer will be notified for the delivery. Customer must notify before 3 days to change the delivery date.
2. Invoice will be sent after receiving the purchase order from the customer. Payment can be made before or after the delivery and payable within 28 days unless otherwise agreed with the Customer.
3. Expedited delivery be agreed an extra charge may be charged to cover any overtime or any other additional costs involved.
4. Storage facility is available to Customer for a maximum period of 8 weeks with no charge.
5. Right to Cancel
1. Where the Customer cancels any order after the purchase order is issued then the Customer is liable for any costs incurred to date including the cost of any materials purchased in contemplation of the Customer’s order in addition to any print setup costs incurred. Cancellation of order after the start of print production will incur 100% charge.
6. Completion Dates
1. All delivery dates/times given are approximate, unless a guaranteed delivery date has been agreed in writing. Although every effort will be made to meet such approximate dates, due to the nature of the process Smart Notebooks cannot accept any liability or consequential loss claims arising from such a completion date not being met.
2. During processing, the Smart Notebooks will contact the Customer on receipt of artwork, when proofs are prepared, when the product is ready for despatch and at other times as are mutually agreed between Smart Notebooks and the Customer. Any problems affecting delivery will be communicated promptly to the Customer.
7. Variation in Quantity
1. Every endeavour will be made to deliver the correct quantity ordered, over supply of quantity up to 2% will not be charged to Customer.
1. The original template of notebooks and diaries including tab dividers, planners, icon packs and note pages or any standard modules supplied remains the property of Smart Notebooks.
2. The Customer shall be solely responsible for obtaining all necessary authority to reproduce their pictures, artwork, photographs, literatures, maps etc. The Customer will indemnify Smart Notebooks from any claim arising thereof.